Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Five Great Things from December 2, 2015

Alright today was a day where I didn't see my students at all so five great things is extra challenging!

  • I didn't have any bad news from the sub covering my class today while I attended meetings!
  • It looks like students were able to complete a math scavenger hunt without me! Thanks to my awesome video probably. Or maybe a few of them understood the concept and helped everyone else out (that would be ideal).
  • We were able to really get close to planning out our next unit today during our meeting. Hopefully we can have the whole things planned before we start teaching it!
  • I participated in a book study on Inquiry Circles and really took away some powerful thinking about how to teach students to be inquirers along with use of digital resources in the classroom. I have work to do, but have reflected and seen that I am already doing some powerful things. 
  • I'm almost done organizing data from a math quarterly assessment so I can plan small group instruction for students over the next several weeks!
Woohoo! Time to head home! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment