Friday, December 11, 2015

Five Great Things for December 11, 2015

Today I did a lot of great things ... here are a few:

  • I got back on top of my class updates and wrote then sent one out to parents!
  • We did writing in a Google doc today and I was able to conference with a lot more students when attempting to do it through Google Docs. I also had a nice relaxing atmosphere. It was a little too quiet, but I think with continued work we can create a buzz around the writing where kids are having quiet conversations and providing feedback as well as just writing. However, I feel like I was a lot more productive and had more quality writing conferences to help my students today using Google Docs as the tool.
  • I have my plans set and am ready for Monday (I just realized I forgot to set up my board, so I'm going to do that now and come back to this.)
  • I am finally getting around to having my students finish organizing the room.
  • I was able to have some effective math conferences and help students make more sense of the distributive property when working with algebraic expressions. 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment