Thursday, December 10, 2015

Five Great Things for December 10, 2015

I should probably just do a bulleted list and not bother with this introduction ... I am never sure what to write here. Here are the five great things from today:
  • After reviewing, reflecting, and making adjustments to our arrival procedures students are really getting the hang of it. All agendas have been accounted for for three consecutive days!
  • I made plans with two students to get their agendas signed each day. 
  • We showed excellent assembly behavior again while watching a chorus concert.
  • I had some fun conversations with students during outside time.
  • Math class did a great job starting to go from the concrete (algebra tiles) or the abstract (just drawing pictures of them).  Hopefully now my video lecture tonight will serve them well building on their skills with simplifying algebraic expressions using the distributive property. 
That's five for today. I am hoping one tomorrow is that I finished my lesson plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment