Thursday, November 19, 2015

Five Great Things for November 18th and 19th, 2015

Last night I stayed until 6 ... but I get to have Tuesday off as a result so yay! Anyway, I'm just going to combine the last two days since yesterday was so full I didn't have time to reflect before I left.


  • Today I got to reflect before I left work! That is such a critical piece to look back and pick out the positives.
  • 100% of students who signed up for conferences attended student led conferences! 
  • I found some good resources for laws in ancient civilizations to teach the class from after Thanksgiving Break.
  • We close to being back on schedule with our current unit on early civilizations after falling behind to build some awesome digital portfolios of our work. 
  • I was just told I needed to go home on time today and not stay until 4:00 like I usually do. By administration. So that is pretty good and I'm going to go home now. 
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment